Near the 4th of July we Grandma Meg came to visit. We drove her to see her mom, Great Grandma Grimm (who is 101 years old), we took Great Grandma out for lunch and then headed down to the Jersey Shore for an Anniversary Celebration. Aunt Barbara (Meg's Sister) and her husband have been married for over 50 yrs and they still look as in love as a couple of newly weds, it is completely inspirational. Chloe got to play with her cousins and I had a great time getting to know Doug's cousins. I am sorry to say I didn't get many pictures of the whole thing but, I am posting the few I have.
 |
| Meg and her siblings (Uncle Peter, Aunt Barbara and Grandma Meg) |
 |
| Chloe having some cousin fun, they were awesome about keeping tabs on her and playing with her. |
 |
| Chloe walking the line |
No comments:
Post a Comment