Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Last Ballet Class of the Season


Chloe is at a wonderful Ballet School, they really seem to understand little girls and how they learn and play.  I was super excited when we arrived on Friday that the parents got to sit in the classroom and watch.  This was a first and thank goodness I had my camera in my purse.  Double thank goodness Chloe was dressed super cute for the occasion that we didn't know about, wahooooo! I took a ton of movies but have no idea how many I can fit in a single post.  I guess we will find out :)
The girl on the right  is Gabby.  She and Chloe really enjoy each other and we have had her over a few times now for playdates. 




Love that I caught her in the air, during her jumps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the facial expressions and arm and hand movement. Nana