Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Chloe's 1st Ballet Recital

Chloe had her first Ballet Recital.  All the little ballerinas were so dang cute.  Chloe's class danced with hearts.  Don't tell Doug I told you but he taped the entire recital...in Standby MODE...AHHHHHH!!!! That is right, no video of the performance but trust me it was hilarious.  Pretty much all the girls forgot the dance and did their own thing and somehow it was perfect.  I had to get some pictures of Chloe in her outfit and as you can see she was not in the mood for standing and smiling for the camera, she was however in the mood to make silly faces, wahoooo.  Can you blame her?  I woke her up from nap to get ready for the recital. 


Grumpy Ballerina

Silly Ballerina

Extremely Silly Ballerina

At the end of the performance all the dancers came out.  Some of the older dancers took charge of Chloe and her buddies.  The got to sit on the older girls shoulders and look out at the crowd, they had a ball and were very well behaved.


Yay!!! Dylan was in town to see the performance.

Our little Ballerina was tuckered out after the 3hr recital.  Ok we might have been more tired than her.  I think next year we might just do the 1st half of the year so we can skip the recital.  3hrs is brutal.

No comments: