Saturday, August 22, 2009

July09

Well July was a busy Month. The Miks came to visit as did Meg and Chloe and I went to Albuquerque twice. Here are a few pictures that I thought helped sum up the month. Above is a picture of Dylan and Chloe on the 4th of July. We are headed to a neighbors house for a BBQ. They are a German family so they were excited to test out Dylan's skills. They were not disappointed.
Had to include this picture. She just looks so cute. Chloe loves this floppy hat and her glasses so, when she had them on I had to get some pictures of her.

I think she was eating grapes here (yes they were cut in half). I just love how happy the small things in life make her. She is a happy kid.


Chloe is playing in the pool with Doug as Meg looks on. Chloe loved pulling her Dad's hat off and pooring water. For some reason she finds it hillarious to have water dumped on her head.

Another picture of her playing with Doug in the pool. They were both having a great time.




No comments: