Saturday, August 22, 2009

Aug 09

Chloe seems to change so much and so fast these days. She has really shot up in heigth. And she now runs around and has a ton of words. I am constantly suprised by all of the words she knows. She absolutely adores water. Lately we have been painting and playing with playdoh, she is a huge fan of anything that makes a mess (wait I think that defines all kids, ha/ha). And of course she is still a huge fan of the outdoors.

The First Picture: Chloe is visiting with my Cousin Stacie and her baby Max. Chloe was fascinated by Max. She enjoyed helping him with his pacifier, not sure how much help she was.
I think she was trying to stick his pacifier in, in this picture.

Below: Is a movie of Chloe dancing with her Dad. We spend a ton of time dancing around here. I keep trying to get some of it on video but, it is tough because she stops dancing most of the time if I tape it. She has some great moves.

No comments: