I love this photo of Chloe dancing. She absolutely loves to dance. She will pretty much dance anytime, anywhere, I love it.
During her Birthday weekend we also had a Christmas Party to attend at Ms. Stephanie's House (one of our previous neighbors). Chloe looked so dang cute all dressed up for the party I had to share pictures.
After her Birthday Weekend we headed off to CT then VT then CT. I know, that sounds nuts but, what we did is fly into CT, drive up to VT and drop off Chloe with her Aunt Reyna, Uncle Dave, Bridget and Joe. She had a great time. While she was playing with the Aunt and cousins Doug and I went house shopping. The great news here is that we found a house and should be moving in February if all goes well. I had to include the following picture because it was so dang sweet. Bridget and Joe took turns reading bedtime stories to Chloe. They all get along so well it is awesome to see. I am excited about Chloe getting to see her cousins more after we move.
No comments:
Post a Comment