Saturday, October 2, 2010

Tour des Floures

 When Doug and I realized we would both be in town and available on the day of the Tour des Floures we signed up immediately.  It is our favorite local race.  Chloe and Doug did the 10K while I ran the 20K.  After the race we got to play around at the Dallas Arboretum.  The race is hosted by the Arboretum so, it is top notch.  One of my friends, Cindy, ran the race as well. Her husband met us afterwards with their two boys, Dax and Zane.  Dax and Zane are two of Chloe's most favorite kids to play with.  They are super active and social and that is right up Chloe's alley. 
Chloe and Doug in a Pumpkin House.

Chloe running from either Doug or Dax, look at that stride...woot woot. I think we might have a runner on our hands.


Chloe and I playing in a Pumpkin Patch

Chloe chasing Dax

Look out! There is a monster behind you Chloe.

Chloe and Doug in a different Pumpkin House.  There is a whole village of houses made out of pumpkins at the Arboretum.  It is pretty dang cool.

Tate holding Dax's hand.  Chloe trying to hold Dax's other hand.  Doug holding Chloe's hand. How sweet is this photo?

Doug hanging out with the kids

I just adore that look

Chloe, Dax and Zane.

Chloe and Zane

No comments: