Monday, August 16, 2010

Vermont July 2010

Chloe and I headed to Vermont this summer.  We had a great time.  Chloe just adores her cousins, Aunt and Uncle.  Reyna and family have moved to a new house and of course with a new house came a whole new mud pit.  OMgoodness did Chloe love the mud pit.  The kids dug and dug and filled it up with water it was great. 

One day Reyna set up the Slip-n-Slide.  Now I have to say that on a previous visit back when I Bridget was a toddler I did try to do the Slip-n-Slide with her.  You know show here how fun it was and what I learned was that somethings are just more fun/less painful when you are young and lighter, lol.  So this time Reyna and I left it to Bridget and Joe to show Chloe how things were done.  Chloe started copying Bridget who was posing before she jumped and saying things like "Queen of Horror" (yah we don't know where she got that).  The posing was hilarious.  Chloe adored the Slip-n-Slide.  I think we were both worried when she got a few helpful pushes that she might not be happy at the bottom but, Chloe being Chloe loved every minute of it.  The kids really had a great time together.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE all the JULY posts Tara!!! She is so cute in her Ballerina Gear! Thanks as always for doing such a great job sharing her life with us. BTW cannot wait for you guys to move closer!!! WOOT WOOT!

Anonymous said...

i LOVED THE WATER SLIDE WITH THE gRANDCHILDREN. gLAD JOE COULD HELP HER MOVE ALONG. lol

xox NANA

Anonymous said...

OK, I have been thinking about the mudd "SPA" at Reyna's home. It look s like everyone had a great time. I did not realize Reyna was offering the mudd treatment with her "SPA" days. LOL Love Nana