Saturday, May 1, 2010

Chloe in Boston

Chloe and I arrived in Boston on Thursday before the marathon.  Joey and Nga were able to meet us.  So we had a few days exploring the city before the race and we had a great time.  Here is Chloe with her Uncle Joey and Aunt Nga on the first day we all arrived.  I believe this is in the far side of Boston Commons. 

Above: Chloe and Nga checking out Harvard.  On the right: Chloe strolling down the streets of Boston with her Aunt and Uncle.
Joey is showing Chloe what a footer is and explaining its function in construction.  I am not joking :).
Doug was able to meet us early on Saturday.  The picture above and on the left is of Chloe and Doug running through Boston Common. 
On Sunday before the race we took Chloe to the Boston Childrens Museum.  It was beyond amazing.  I highly recommend taking your child there if you are ever in Boston.  I didn't get many pictures with Grandma Joyce and Chloe but she arrived on Saturday as well and was there for the whole weekend.  It was a great time.  Oh and I should say this was a table of shapes where they had sheets of papers that were covered in various shapes that fit together perfectly to fill the rectangle.  Chloe sat down and filled that entire sheet correctly and quickly.  She really is amazing at spacial activities. 
On Race day Nana took care of Chloe.  They hung out literally all day.  Nana even made Chloe a t-shirt that had my race number on it. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved seeing the Boston trip and that Chloe was having the time of her life. She is one lucky kid.

Liz Day said...

Sorry that was my post. Was a dork about how leave my name. Not a surprise.