It snowed here. I am not kidding you. It snowed a whole 12 inches in Dallas TX this past week. Thank goodness we have hand-me-downs that come from VT so we were ready. Doug and Chloe had a ball. They made snowmen, they made snow angels, they threw snow balls, the rolled around on the ground, they tried a garbage can sled (movie below), etc... You name it they tried it. Chloe loved being outside in the snow it was great. This picture is of the two as they head out around 7am on the first morning of the snow. I think both Doug and I were worried it would melt fast so we wanted her to get a chance to play in it before it disappeared. Come on, you have to admit these two are just the cutest.
Here is a picture of the first snowman they built. I think they built 4 in all.


Chloe trying to catch the snow in her mouth as it falls.

My cuties making snow angels.

Chloe and her buddy Dax eating Snowcream. Dang was that stuff good. Dax's mommy Cindy brought out all the fixings and we made a big batch of snowcream. The kids loved it. Ok the adults loved it too :).
Even Dylan joined in the fun. He and Chloe were throwing snow balls and playing chase.
Doug used a make shift sled that Cindy had and dragged Chloe down a trail. Chloe seemed to really like the sled action.
Chloe and Dax heading back to the house. We had to bribe them to come in. They both I think would have stayed outside all night if we let them. Obviously it was the lure of hot cocoa that got them moving.
No comments:
Post a Comment