Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Bounce House

This entire post is dedicated to the new bounce house. Chloe's Nana and Nano sent her a Bounce House for Christmas and she has been a bouncing machine. She likes it so much that even when it started snowing we put it up, we just moved it into the garage. We probably bounce 2 hrs a day on average. She just loves it. Chloe has managed to get both Ryan and Caitlin to play with her in the house and of course Doug and I have spent our fare share of time bouncing. It is rated to 100lbs per person and 300 lbs total so we are careful but, you can definitely run around with her in there and as you can see it can easily manage two bigger guys if they are both sitting and playing with her.

1 comment:

Daniela Dobson said...

I love it! I wish Alex would try it out.