
Ahh so this year I thought it would be a "great" idea to have all of Chloe's friends over for a costume party before Halloween. And actually it turned out to be quite fun. Nana came for the Party and Doug was in town so our child to adult ratio was awesome :). I made Chloe a Flower Princess or Fairy costume and we did get her to wear half of it in the end. Boy was she ever scared of that tutu so it was no small feat to get her in the thing. She wouldn't put on the top or the wings in the end but, hey 50% isn't bad. I just love this picture of her, after we had her all dressed she was dancing around with her marocas (see video at end of post).

We had a craft station at the party where the kids could glue felt cutouts onto pumkins to make jack-o-laterns. You should see how much toddlers love glue :). We were chasing one littlle girl around the living room as she gathered up every bottle she could find and was squeezing with all of her might. Not to worry there were no casualties and we did eventually corner her.

Watch out LadyBug and Princess there is a Monster coming after you!

Just a group shot of most of the kids who were at the pary. Well actually I think three are missing from this shot.

Chloe and myself after I got her into her costume. Yes she got to have her first sucker. You would be suprised how much more willing she was to get in her costume once she was sucking away on sugar. I know not my best mommy moment but, hey a girl has to do what a girl has to do. Lesson learned is probably not to put so much effort into her next costume so I don't care if she wears it or not, ha/ha.
Below is Chloe getting her groove on before the party. Nana is dancing with her and I am the obnoxious one in the background talking, sorry, didn't realize how loud I was until I played back the movie but, Chloe was so dang cute I had to post anyway. In the words of Kiwi "It is what it is"
No comments:
Post a Comment