Friday, October 16, 2009

Mystic

Chloe all dressed up for the wedding. Sorry no photos yet of the whole family dressed up, of course I didn't get any of those but, bet we will get one from someone else and I will post when we do. She has on a coat, it was rainy and a bit chilly. She was such a trooper. She didn't get the greatest sleep because the hotel was loud and she stayed up late the two nights in a row and yet she still had a great time. She is such a happy kid. We had a great time.
In this picture you can see a Beluga Whale in the aquarium behind Chloe. She is pointing at the rain hitting the surface of the tank. We had a great time at the Mystic Aquarium and I totally recommend it for anyone heading that way.

Chloe and I are checking out some waterbugs and a frog which, Doug tried to catch for us. We had a great hike on a trail in the woods in Mystic. Chloe loved playing on the rocks, picking up the acorns and leaves. It was a great fun.


Here is Chloe running on the trail in the woods. Love the look on her face and her green sneakers.



Couldn't go to Mystic without checking out the Mystic Pizza joint. And finally the video is of the hike in the woods and I apologize for it being sideways but, I just loved the video and well don't know how to rotate a video so there you go, hope know one gets a crook in their neck watching it.

1 comment:

Daniela Dobson said...

Love the photos. It looks like you had so much fun! Beautiful dress.
That video thing happens to me all the time, ha ha. I just stop and start over, not sure if you can flip it.