
Well as most of you know Doug decided he needed to build Chloe's play structure from scratch. So here are some photos of his work. He isn't quite done but as you can see he has come a long way. It is pretty darn impressive. This first picture is where he began: with an isosceles triangle to support the end of the swing set portion.

This is the structure at the end of day one.

On day two he added a roof.

The slide started off attached to the platform, but when Chloe went flying off of it due to the steepness, well we had to work out a different plan, so now there is a second lower platform off to the side.

And this is what it looks like now. He added railings and the rock wall yesterday. He was building the rope ladder when I woke up this morning so, I imagine that is going up before he leaves. Pretty impressive.
1 comment:
Wow, Tara, this is very impressive! I laughed about the slide, I know, not funny. It looks awesome!
Post a Comment