
Well the trip to Aruba went well. Chloe even given the odd hours of travel did very well. We had an awesome time. As it turns out if there is anything Chloe likes more than rocks it is sand. She likes to dig in it, put in her hair, eat it, and walk on it. She also seems to really enjoy the ocean, she would crawl into the water and back up the beach chasing the waves, it was so cute and she liked getting rides from Doug and I in the water. It is so much fun to watch a child explore a situation for the first time. It really was a great time. We went to the beach everyday and as you can see from above we went to a Butterfly Farm where I am pretty sure Doug and I had more fun than Chloe, although she did enjoy watching the butterflies, the Koi and the turtles (she just wasn't a big fan of all the talking), she is quite a nature enthusiast (must get that from her dad :)) and finally we (I use that term loosely) decided to drive along the North shore one afternoon, oh mind you there are no paved roads there, just dirt ones and we were in a Mitsubishi Lancer circa 1990's so we were in a great shape. Although I do have to admit despite my panick that we would get stuck and have to carry Chloe across the island to the inhabbitted side it was beautiful on the North Shore, the waves were huge and there were amazing rock piles everywhere, need to look up what those were about.
2 comments:
Wow Chuck, looks awesome! You are so lucky! What led you to go to Aruba? How long did you stay?
big hugs, Chuck #2
Chloe, the traveler. She has been all over the place :)
Post a Comment