Hear Ye Hear Ye, The Little Lady is on the move. She is now crawling. All this week she has been taking one or two steps but today at a play group she charged a little boy who was crawling at her at a high rate of speed. And then tonight 8/5/2008 I was taking a picture of her in her JTE ball cap for Joey and she began crawling at me, I was so excited I forgot to take a movie at first. So here she is in all of her wonder. Chloe began crawling at 8mnths, yeah!! This method has to be more efficient than her sliding across the room on her head.
3 comments:
Chloe, you are doing such a great job and fast. Thanks for sharing.
Love, Grams
Go Chloe!!! You ROCK IT girl!
What a great video! How cool, capturing history like that.
My guess is that she will running before too long :)
Cheers,
Rex
Post a Comment